While there may be many Volkswagen dealers in Missouri, none of them come close to the car-buying experience we offer every customer at our Volkswagen dealership in Hazelwood. Thanks to our exclusive Bommarito Advantage program, so many VW enthusiasts have driven off our lot feeling elated with all the incredible perks that come along with purchasing at our location.
From our exclusive powertrain warranty to our courtesy shuttle service and in-facility refreshments, the Bommarito Advantage provides so many benefits to buyers. Check them all out below, then get in touch with our MO Volkswagen dealer for any more information!
If you’re in the market for a new VW in Missouri, ensure a great experience by working with the experts at Bommarito Volkswagen of Hazelwood. Not only do we boast a wide selection of fan-favorite Volkswagen SUVs, cars, EVs and more, but also, the exclusive Bommarito Advantage, which comes with an amazing 10-Year/200,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty on every model we sell!1
That’s right — whether you want to drive home in a new VW Jetta or Atlas, you’ll enjoy our exclusive warranty as well as five years of complimentary scheduled maintenance.1 It’s just our way of showing gratitude to local Volkswagen fans who’ve supported us for so long!
This warranty applies to all brand-new Volkswagen vehicles purchased at Bommarito Volkswagen Superstore exclusively.1
That’s the best part — it’s included! Our 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is included with the purchase of a brand-new Volkswagen SUV or car.
You can use this warranty nationwide at any Volkswagen dealership. Of course, we would like to see you back here at Bommarito Volkswagen. We also understand people relocate and move, and issues may arise while traveling, so you are covered.
Yes, you are. Our award-winning Hazelwood Volkswagen service department and certified technicians will certainly exceed your expectations, but you are not required to come here every time. We would like to take care of all of your maintenance needs with our service department and Express Service that is open Monday through Saturday, but you can have your scheduled maintenance done anywhere.
The Bommarito 10-Year/200,000-Mile Nationwide Powertrain Warranty is only valid on new vehicle purchases exclusively at Bommarito Superstores purchased after February 1, 2015.
No, there is no extra maintenance required. Simply follow the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance as referred to in the owner’s manual.
Yes, we still offer bumper-to-bumper coverage if you would like to enhance your new warranty.
The following components are covered in the event of a mechanical breakdown or failure, subject to terms and conditions of this limited warranty:
1. Engine: All internal, lubricated parts; cylinder block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer, timing chain, timing belt, balance shaft belt, gears, pulleys, guides and tensioners1; oil pump; intake and exhaust manifold; diesel engine vacuum pump; engine mounts. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: cylinder barrels, timing chain cover, valve covers, oil pan and rotor housing.
2. Transmission/Transfer Case: Manual transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flywheel; transmission mounts; clutch master and slave cylinder; the following parts are only covered if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case. Automatic transmission/transfer case: All internal, lubricated parts; flex plate; vacuum modulator; transmission mounts, torque converter if internally damaged. The following parts are covered only if damaged by the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part: transmission case, oil pan and transfer case.
3. Drive Axle (Front/Rear): All internal, lubricated parts; drive shafts; axle bearings; drive axles, stub axles, tripod joints; universal joints; constant velocity joints and boots; locking hub assembly; drive axle housing if damaged due to the FAILURE of an internal, lubricated part.
4. Seals and Gaskets: Seals and gaskets on all covered parts.
5. Taxes and Fluids: State and local taxes, where applicable, and fluids as required as part of a covered repair.
1 See dealer for full details and restrictions.